Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nintendo Cheat Codes Never Die...

They just end up on the internet. And no, not on versions of the same old games played online (it might work though I haven't tried). I'll let you guess where...okay if you didn't guess that Google is involved you should leave now, we can't be friends.

Google, in its ever expanding array of coolness, has snuck the Konami cheat code into Google Reader. I still remember all-night Contra sagas and think I could hit the code from muscle memory alone. If you don't still have twitchy thumbs here you go.

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A

Definitely go check out the Wikipedia page for the Konami Code.

Once again, I love the internet.

(I got here via Wired's Gadget Lab) (Don't freak out, hit refresh to bring it all back to normal)

No comments:

Post a Comment